Christian Missionary Resources
» June 2017
» March 2017
» January 2017
» September 2016
» July 2016
» June 2016
» March 2016
» November 2015
» August 2015
» July 2015
Copyright © 2015, myallforjesus.com
Do you know of other resources that are available and helpful for ministry?
Send an email to: email@example.com with the information and links so we can post
the information on this website to let more people know about the ministry resources available.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive notifications of new resources as they become available.
Don't worry, we hate spam too, and promise to keep your email private!
Solar Equipment for Video Projection . . .
March 13, 2017
With all the great media that exists these days, it is becoming very popular to use media and videos as a means of evangelism, training, and outreach. But what do you do in those remote settings where there is no electricity for running your electronics and devices?
Today, I would like to present a very simple “kit” you can put together that will make it possible to show videos to individuals or even entire groups of people. A “kit” that is very portable and perfect for travel, with devices that can be run on battery and solar power, making it possible to reap the benefits of modern technology even in the most remote, “off the grid” locations!
What’s more, this kit is actually very affordable! You could spend between $2,000
Here’s what you will need . . .
If you have your videos on a Micro SD card, you can insert the card and watch the videos directly from this projector without the need to plug in any devices.
Otherwise, this projector has multiple ways to import media, including USB, Micro
USB, and Mini-
* Can project an image up to 60 inches (5 feet).
* 80+ minute battery life.
* Audio output (headphone jack) allows you to plug in speakers to increase volume.
* Can charge with a 5V USB connection, which works well with the solar power bank (listed below).
* Waterproof, shock resistant, sand-
* Plug the speakers into a headphone jack or use wirelessly as a bluetooth device.
* Has a built in rechargeable battery. When fully charged the battery will last about 12 hours.
* Great sound and great volume! The sound can be heard up to 33 feet away.
* The speakers charge through a 5V USB cable, which will work well with the solar power bank (listed below).
You can charge this power bank (and your devices) during the day when the sun is shining. Then at night, the power bank can be used as an extra battery or power source to keep the other devices charged.
* Use the power bank to charge any 5V USB devices.
* Water resistant and shock-
Please note that the power bank contains a very large battery that can take 11-
This particular power bank can support two USB devices at a time. Though, if you are really working “off grid” in locations that have little to no electricity, you might consider getting two of these power banks just to be sure that you have enough power reserve to keep all your devices running all the time.
Using This “Kit”
The three devices mentioned above should be all you need for showing videos and multi-
I would estimate that with the 5 foot projected image and the quality of the speaker system, you should be able to show videos to a group size of up to 60 people; possibly even 80 to 100 people if the conditions are right.